Sunday, August 06, 2006

Your Subwoofer Will Cry


I wrote a pretty long and involved blog earlier today about WAR, one of the coolest latin funk soul fusion bands ever, but then the browser got all fucked up and it was all lost. Wack. So yeah, I'll rewrite the whole damn thing eventually, but for now I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite hip hop songs from Dead Prez. This track will make your subwoofer cry tears of blood, it will make all booties within a five mile radius pop, it boasts frequencies so low they make small dogs heads explode. This whole song is great, but that fucking bass is just GREAT.

"Hip Hop" by Dead Prez



If you're down with socially conscious music and you're not familiar with these guys, then please do yourself a favor and educate yourself. They might be a bit militant at times, but they're smart guys and they make some damn good records.

No comments: