Saturday, August 12, 2006

you ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do, it's Fuck You Friday, Gonna get you high Douchipster



Tonight's installment of Fuck You Friday has been brought to you by the letter



and the letter



I've been really enjoying this song when I hear it as of late. I thought it was a No Doubt song, or some Gwen Stefani song, not that I'm even crazy about their stuff these days. I can't believe I'm about to do this but,

"Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton




I think I also kinda like it because it reminds me of a great song

"Tide is High" by Blondie



Aside from being the opening song for a fantastic film starring Miss Hillary Duff, this song is awesome. The Paris Hilton song lacks the cool trumpet flourishes, Debbie Harry's voice, sexyness, etc, and the lyrical content, but I still find myself getting a kick out of it everytime. I can't help it.

as usual, you should be reading achewood.

No comments: