Sunday, September 17, 2006

Up From the 36 Chambers, New Ghostface / Most Extreme Metal Ever

New Ghostface track, produced by J-Love. The production's a little schizophrenic, sampling like 20 different instances of people saying "ghostface" or "ironman" etc etc. I'm enjoying it though. I think it's a little silly to be calling it "The Return of the Ironman" though. I mean seriously, it hasn't been that long since Fishscale dropped. He really didn't have the time to leave and then return. Whatever.



"The Return of the Ironman" by Ghostface Killah

And another thing, I don't know what your plans were for Sept. 29th, but I'll tell you what they should be. Going to see DragonForce at the Nokia Theater in Times Square. My brother (and metal consigliere) introduced me to this band during the summer and I've been loving their rock since then. I saw an ad that described them as "Journey at double speed" and I think that's a pretty appropriate way of saying it. Except with a lot less suck. This tune is a good introduction to the band, and it happens to be one of my favorites. The only way to describe the guitar solo after the "oh-oh"s is that there is some masterful shredding going on.

No comments: