Thursday, September 28, 2006

guess who's back

So I'm back. It's been a while. I missed all you people. Most of you are thinking, " damn, where is that new Green Hornet post," and yes, the hornet does rock the blog scene. He get interviews, made a sweet new banner for the site, and the ladies love the green mask.

But in the past weeks I have been listening to some cool stuff. Which has made posting difficult. But I finally have it figured out, who I wanna post about. She might be old news to you, but I've fallen in love with a British girl.



Lily Allen is sexy, from the UK, and born in the same year as me. These are good things. Her music is great, too.

Smile - Lily Allen
This is her hit, but not her best song. It's a nice little tune though. Her lyrics are very Streets-like in a conversational kind of way on all of her songs. On this one she just sits back on the beat, and it makes for one of the best driving-in-the-summer songs ever.

Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
My recent addiction song. Just something about a British girl saying the words "spaghetti bolognese" really gets me happy. Lyrically it's great, too. More of the straight on stuff, but her sarcastic "everything just wonderful" take towards her issues with womanhood, and government not giving her a flat are really enjoyable.

One more thing before I go, I got the new Jeezy track. It's nice.
I Love It - Young jeezy

One more thing...

Today's toothpastefordinner sums up most of my high school experience (not all).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact that you find this broad attractive is absurdity.