Friday, September 29, 2006

Fuck You Friday!

Well it's been a while since I've done a Fuck You Friday in the original format. For any who don't recall, it was basically where I would post a song from my collection that happens to be somewhat embarrassing. Well, I'm going to tweak that format a little bit today, since I happen to not be on my own computer at the moment. So let's take a look at what my brother had in his music collection. He's pretty hardcore, it's probably full of punk rock and metal tunes, there's probably nothing to be ashamed of here, OH WAIT.


Haha, not so metal now, are you Richie? Not that this song is even that bad, cuz now that I've put it on I'm kind or rocking to it. I think I might have taped this off of the radio in the 6th grade, come to think of it. So I guess I'm the one that sucks in the end.

Also, welcome back Mr. Douchipster, and if that toothpaste for dinner was your high school experience, then I think this half of an achewood strip describes my first real memory of high school.

sweet

No comments: