Friday, September 15, 2006

oh, Fuck Me Friday

I can't believe I left this out of my top summer songs.


Fuck me, man. Leaving that off was a mistake, I rocked to this song a LOT this summer. There's so many things about it I love, the opening girl group sample especially. I also think it's really cool how ghost's flow never goes into a chorus, but you still feel the verse to chorus build, thanks to this beat. Ghost definitely has some nice production chops. I'm not sure what song this knocks out of the top 5, but just assume it was in there the whole time. Oh and also, I enjoyed the Ninja Turtles / Young Jeezy video that the Douchipster posted, but I really enjoy this cartoon/lip synch more. The part with the guitar solo is so rocking.

"Funeral Thirst" by the Black Dahlia Murder

No comments: