Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Punk Rock!

The links toolbar in my firefox browser fits about 11 links. The first one is Mets.com, and then at the other end, we have reserved spaces for allmusic.com, my audioscrobbler, and this blog here. That means there's space in the middle for seven other websites, the sites that make up my daily blog perusal. Now most of these blogs I'm pretty attached to, so it's not very often that I make room for someone new. Then I stumbled across 7inch punk. The site is constantly updated with song downloads from rare punk EPs from recent times all the way back to the late 70s. One of my favorite finds so far is a band made up of 4 ladies from Germany named Andrea, Kerstin, Olga and Ute. The vocals are a lot of fun and I really like the prominent basslines. Both the band and the blog are definitely worth checking out.



Oh and for those of you keeping track at home, this new addition means my toolbar had to wave goodbye to I Guess I'm floating. That leaves my personal daily blogroll at:

Soul Sides

You Ain't No Picasso

Oh Word

Nah Right

Spine Magazine

7inch Punk

Rear Window

You're welcome for the free publicity, fools. Enjoy all 2 of the new readers we send your way with this one (If that many).

No comments: