Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's another Fuck You Friday!

Now, some of you may be at home saying, "Hey wait a minute, isn't today Saturday?" and the answer is yes. See that's the beauty of Fuck You Friday. You can tell me that today is Saturday, not Friday, and I can reply, "Hey Fella, Fuck You."

So on this week's installment, I bring you a double shot of embarrassment. See, back when I was in high school, I kind of liked this song "Omnibus" by Laut Sprecher. I still like Omnibus. It's a cool song. The only problem is that it brought me to explore some other techno and a lot of the stuff I explored was just crap. Case in point, the following two songs. I don't even know what DJ put them together, when I downloaded em, the artist was tagged as Happy Hardcore. Now maybe that's the name of some rave DJ out there, but as far as I knew, it was a techno subgenre, not just one DJ. Anyways, the second song has sort of a jungle beat and is better than the first, but that doesn't say a whole lot. For whatever reason, even after I cleaned my computer of extraneous mp3s, I couldn't bring myself to delete them.




Rainbow Brite Happy Hardcore Mix

She really does kind of look like a candy kid. What a weird scene that is.



Sesame Street Happy Hardcore Mix



So now you know that at one point in my life, I thought those songs were pretty cool. Man, they really are not. Anyways yeah, you can boo me now, I'll see you next time on Fuck You, Friday.


No comments: