Friday, October 27, 2006

he doesn't want us back

With me taking so long between posts, my life is completely different with every post. Recently, I got evicted by my landlord whose name is Michael Jackson. His name is really Michael Jackson, and he basically said the opposite of this song:

I Want You Back - Jackson 5

But I don't even care. This house is cold, and I live in a basement with no doors and no windows. So maybe it's time to leave.

Top Songs to listen to when being evicted:

1.Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
2.Nobody Don't Dance No More - Kano
3.Burning Down the House - Talking Heads
4.Going to Georgia - Mountain Goats
5.Cold World - GZA

A few days ago I saw the Count Basie Orchestra live here at Seton Hall. Fantastic show, and the drummer, Butch Miles, is absolutely amazing.

So what else is new in my musical world? New Jay-Z song is trash. New Decemberists is great. Camera Obscura slowing taking over my world. In fact, let's put some songs up.

Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
Razzle Dazzle Rose - Camera Obscura

And while I'm posting songs, this is for all of the haters I live with who can't appreciate good stuff:

(Today I Met) The Boy I'm Gonna Marry - Darlene Love

Oh, and I am pretty broke. These days money is for cigerettes, intoxicating substances, and maybe food. Luxury items are just no on the bill these days. So I am starting the Fund To Get MC Abstract Douchipster Enough Money to Buy This:




He even has the wallabies on!

Also, I have been told that he is a jerk, but I really want this to happen to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the landlord was named Michael Jackson. Are you guys still going to be there tomorrow? Cuz I need a place to sleep.