Saturday, October 21, 2006

Roooooooosemaaaary

Well, I've returned from Florida and the Matriarch of my father's side is in good health for now. I realized on the plane that I never posted the list of the five albums most influential to my appreciation of music. I've had it written for weeks and done nothing with it. I have work soon, so I'm not going to go all out with the post now, but while I was down in Florida, I picked up Interpol's Antics, something I'm waaaaaaay behind on. I mean, I already knew a couple of these songs, but there are definitely some gems that I had never heard before. The radio sucks down there so I had to buy something, but everything I looked at in Walmart (the only place to buy CDs) was edited, save the Interpol CD and a 2 disc Johnny Cash Live set. Anyway, the Interpol disc came with some videos, the coolest of which is definitely "Evil", with its weird muppet singer.

No comments: