Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Goofus and Two Gallants



If I'm listening to music on the computer, I usually don't listen to a block of one band or atist (unless it's Belle and Sebastian or the Magnetic Fields, one song is just never enough there.) Tonight I switched things up a bit though and had a very enjoyable time listening to some Two Gallants. I haven't really listened to this band in a while and I have to say, I've been missing out. My little party was prompted by me stumbling across Daytrotter.com (one of a couple recent additions to our blogroll) and seeing that they had a bunch of mp3s of bands coming and playing songs for them. If you're not familiar with Two Gallants, or even if you are familiar with Two Gallants, you should check out these songs courtesy of the Daytrotter Sessions. These are a little more easygoing and less rocking than a lot of their stuff, but I really enjoy both songs.





Also, I've been enjoying the snickers commercial where the guy sings the "happy peanut song" for a while now. I looked for it on youtube a while back and didn't find anything, but now it appears they've stepped their game up. I really do like this song a lot.


No comments: