Friday, November 24, 2006

Fuck Thanksgiving.

I have never been a fan of this holiday. I'm not really much of a football watcher on my own, I have never really been very big on turkey, I don't shop, there's no Frank or Bing albums dedicated to it, there's just nothing in it that appeals to me. Since I don't enjoy the holiday and there's no fun pumpkin pie music, I ended up listening to Moss Icon.




"happy (unbounded glory)" by Moss Icon


After that, I sorta just started checking out some stuff I had never really listened to. Don Caballero, for example.





Usually a song title that long would turn me away instantly, but I'm glad I looked past that. This song's really all over the place. The percussion is mad primal, there are these odd bouncing melodies, metal guitars, and together it's all very spastic and funky.

No comments: