Friday, November 17, 2006

Fuck The Pigs Friday!



Well, it's only 8:30 and today already sucks. I was rolled out of bed about 45 minutes ago because the police called my house to question me about throwing eggs at a man in Englewood, NJ. I don't even know where Englewood is, nor am I a 13 year old prick. Even when I was a 13 year old prick I didn't throw eggs at people. Fuckin' ridiculous. Anyway, I did get to laugh today at someone who probably does throw eggs at people.



Love Me or Hate Me... I'm still cute as hell.


According to the folks at pitchfork, Sovereign had a bit of a breakdown out in L.A. last night. It was so bad apparently that she was dropping to the ground and bawling, unable to complete songs, a total mess basically. Given my general feelings for Lady Sov these days, plus my own shitty day, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the story. Honestly as I write this now, I feel like a bit of an asshole, but hey there's nothing like someone else's trauma to cheer you up about your own trials and tribulations.

On the other hand, I did finally hear a track I like from her new album.


If I pose at weird angles, I might look like Nelly Furtado


"Those Were the Days" by Lady Sovereign



No comments: