Wednesday, March 28, 2007

until that day, accept this as a gift

I got the Godfather game for Wii, so I've barely even sat at my computer in the past two weeks. This game may in fact be the death of my real life social life and my internet career.




I've listened to this new Dizzee track like 3 times in the last ten minutes and I have no idea how I feel about it. Sampling "It Takes Two" is always a good thing, I guess. It's mad weird that he keeps saying pussyhole though. I don't know if that's a British thing or what, but that word just makes me uncomfortable. I'm good with pussy, it's just that addition of "hole".





New Ted Leo is pretty cool too. At first I thought it was another Jimmy Cliff cover, but nope, it's an original. I really enjoy the way Ted Leo does reggae.



No comments: