Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Baby(s), I Love Youse



Congratulations to the 3 loves of my life on your Rock and Roll Hall of fame induction. I don't care if you're all around 40 years my senior, I'm still willing to settle down with any/all of you. Specifically Ms. Nedra Talley. I'm watching the webcast of Ronnie's acceptance speech right now, way to shout out Joey Ramone and Franky Lymon. I bet those dudes are totally high fiving in rock and roll heaven. And damn, you can still belt out the tunes and move it too. Estelle's stand in is pretty foxy too.





Stay tuned for the youtube clips, I haven't found any yet. The show does stream here though. Plus you can check out a cool Ronnie Spector solo single at Art Decade.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love The Ronettes they're the coolest. R.I.P.(Rest in Peace) Estelle Bennet. My condolences go out to the whole family.