Friday, February 02, 2007

Dammit, Comedy Central



So since Scrubs starting airing on Comedy Central, I've been watching it a lot. This morning was no different. It was a favorite episode of mine, one I've seen on DVD a bunch of times, so I'm pretty familiar with it. So, about ten minutes into the episode I realize that little bits have been edited out. Not just like a few little bits but a LOT of them. Really funny parts and key serious parts too, it totally took away from the episode.





No Vagina Transplants for Comedy Central

What the fuck, Comedy Central??? It's not like a movie where you have to edit it down for time, it was already filmed to fit a 30 minute time slot. Fucking greedy bastards making extra time for commercial slots. I was so mad.

The one redeeming thing about the whole experience was that the buzzcocks montage wasn't edited out. And I'm not talking about a Shrek2-style buzzcocks montage, this montage had Pete Shelley wailing away. Plus lots of making out.

No comments: