Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thom is Neat




So I might be a bit of a Radiohead fanboy, but I don't care. Thom Yorke's solo album (titled The Eraser) is coming out on July 11, and I can't remember the last time I was so excited for an album to drop. I know the whole album has leaked, but I won't let myself hear it until is officially comes out. I have heard one song from it though.

Black Swan - Thom Yorke
Surprise surprise, I love this song. My boy Nigel Godrich produced the album, and he does lots of good stuff on this song. July 11 isn't soon enough

3 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

I had not heard about that album.

That should be good. I wonder what he will be like with out Radiohead backing him.

David said...

Hi Green Hornet....
How are you...
Why have you choose that nickname?
It's great, really compliment...
Good blog...
BYE BYE from Italy

essstar said...

Used to have a poster with him and a similar cardboard list of srlf-improvements. Swear I got it from a music mag (NME?) in the fall of 2003, but I can't find it anywhere online. Ring any bells? Thanks.