Monday, June 26, 2006

errebody get raandom



So I saw a commercial for this show on FuseTV that supposedly plays indie videos and it had a quick snippet of Lady Sov's "Random" video. So I went online to do some research about the show or whatever and I stumbled across this website:

The whole premise of the website is that people donate money to this guy, Zach Slow, and he uses the money to take Lady Sovereign out for a night, assuming she agrees. Apparently he raised his goal of $10,000 and had his night out with SOV. Part of his whole plea was that he wasn't trying to get in her pants, just trying to have a fun night out. I won't lie, I really wish I'd thought of this first, minus the not getting in the pants part. Watch the videos on his site, the first one is especially hilarious.

No comments: