Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Giggity Giggity Ghost

There hasn't been much talk of More Fish here on the 'box. As much as I'm a big Ghost fanboy, I haven't been too confident about the release. It just seems rushed out for the sake of trying to get Ghostface some numbers for the year, after Fishscale disappointed. However, I think I'm starting to sway my opinion towards thinking that rushed Ghost is better than no Ghost. I mean, Theodore Unit was the product of some Pretty Toney throwaway tracks, and that made for jizzytime in my pants. All I know is, I can't wait for the big publicized beef between G-Unit and the T-Unit.



"Greedy Bitches" feat. Redman & Shawn Wigs by Ghostface Killah

Also:
A friend introduced me to this little gem of a song this morning. He's not doing anything ridiculous here, but it's an enjoyable cover.


No comments: