Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tang-sgiving

I was going to post a happy thanksgiving post, but how can I be happy when there's sadness in Shaolin? I'm pretty out of touch with the blog world lately, so I'm a little late on this, but I came across Miss Info's interview with Raekwon today.



Dude's pretty anti-guitar and anti-Rza. Plus, stay tuned for a wu-tang album WITHOUT THE RZA. Why would they think that's a good idea? I know Ghostface has been vocal about his displeasure, and Method Man has voiced his concerns in the past, but I'm curious to hear where the others stand on this. I'm guessing U-God will go with whomever wants to put him on. I can't imagine a split between the Rza and the Gza, but even if these guys are angry at the Rza, how could they leave the Gza? He's the genius. This just doesn't sit well with me.


No comments: