Thursday, March 06, 2008

D Block, Dipset, and it's more like Yes Twist

I tried to get tickets today to see the Plug awards, but they were sold out on ticketmaster. I heard they were still selling on craiglist, but at that point I was already figuring I was going to be able to make it. It's too bad too, cuz it would have been insane to see Patton Oswalt, Dizzee Rascal, and Nick Cave on the same stage.


insane!

Thankfully, there has still been a bright spot in my life tonight.


The collaboration we've all been waiting for! Allright, so maybe That makes me sound a bit sarcastic, but in all seriousness this track is pretty cool and I'm still psyched for the Sheek solo album.

Also!

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming Notwist album, especially after hearing this track off of it.





that's all. peace.

No comments: